Blake Babcock, Director of Client Engagement
Blake joined the SSE team nearly one year ago. He is responsible for the growth of all SSE Business Lines and Marketing. Blake enjoys the combination of highly customizable services SSE offers and his team members with whom he gets to deliver those services. When asked what surprises him about the recruiting industry he replied, “Literally nothing anymore.”
A morning person, Blake is an avid golfer who enjoys Ohio in the fall – homemade chili, a chill in the air, leaves changing and football!
- Pets: Teddy (2-year old Wheaten Terrier) and Pacey (14ish Maltese Shiatzu)
- First job? Mowing lawns. Trying to get that going on the side again 😊
- Who was your hero as a child? Michael Jordan
- What is your biggest fear? Not being able to provide for my family.
- Pet peeves: People who drive slow in the left lane. People with over 10 things in the fast checkout line.
- Favorite book: Relentless by Tim Grover & The Go-Giver by Bob Burg. Yes, I listed two. You’ll be okay.
- Currently watching: Always keeping up with Shark Tank on Hulu.
- Greatest TV Series all time ever: Friends or Seinfeld – I’ll hear both arguments.