What information do we collect?
SSE collects various kinds of personally identifiable information from employees and prospective employees, both on the Site, recruiting platforms and offline. For example, we collect, but not limited to names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, gender data, birth date, emergency contact information, Social Security Numbers, tax information, and employment records (collectively, “personal information”).
SSE also collects information from its corporate clients, including but not limited to contact information; information regarding positions to be filled; and information regarding the client such as its federal ID number, banking, and trade references (collectively, “client information”).
This web site is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our services to children.
How do we use the information we collect?
We may use personal information, as listed below but not limited to and in addition, SSE may provide personal information regarding hires or prospects to our clients:
- Conducting pre-employment background checks.
- Verifying eligibility for employment.
- Withholding of federal and state taxes.
- Complying with state new-hire reporting.
- Facilitating enrollment in company benefits plans.
- Verifying an employee for payroll or acknowledgment of signed agreements.
Disclosure Required by Law
We may disclose contact information when required by law or when we believe in good faith that such action is necessary in order to comply with the legal process or meet some other legal obligation of SSE. We may also disclose contact information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a party who may be violating an agreement with SSE or may be causing injury to or interference with SSE rights or property, or the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
The site stores a “cookie” on your machine if your browser is configured to permit them. The cookie saves information concerning your previous visits so that your next visit will be more convenient. The cookie may contain the information you disclosed on a previous visit to the site.
Please be aware that some advertisers that may serve ads onto the Site use their own cookies within their own banner ads.
Your Personal Preferences (if active):
You can change your personal preferences by:
- By choosing “opt-out” upon receipt of SMS message or email communication from an SSE employee via the opt-out option at the bottom of the communication or by contacting your SSE representative.
- Should you receive a third party communication, you will need to opt-out of those individually.
Questions or Comments?
Staffing Solutions Enterprises
5915 Landerbrook Drive