As a valued member of the Staffing Solutions Enterprises team, your health and well-being are important to us. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor the latest developments.
In the event that you are diagnosed with COVID-19, or suspected of having COVID-19 and have come into contact with employees at the client you are assigned to work at, within the preceding 14 days, you will need to notify Staffing Solutions Enterprises immediately (no later than 24 hours) after you learn of the situation. The notification will need to include the names of the individuals you came into contact with during this time and the dates of the contact. Your health and safety are important as well, and we will communicate to you in the event a client employee is diagnosed with COVID-19 or is suspected of having COVID-19 and you have been in direct contact with them.
The client you are assigned will keep you advised of their safety policies and procedures that will apply to all individuals working at their location.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Staffing Solutions Enterprises recommends that employees:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
- To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this information please contact your Staffing Solutions Enterprises Representative.