COVID - 19 Safety Information
The client you are assigned to will keep you advised of their safety policies and procedures (including COVID – 19) that will apply to all individuals working at their location. If you have questions or concerns about the safety standards put into place at your assigned location please contact your SSE representative.
As a valued member of the Staffing Solutions Enterprises team, your health and well-being are important to us. In the event that you are diagnosed with COVID-19, or suspected of having COVID-19 and have come into contact with an employees at the client you are assigned to work at; within the preceding 14 days, you will need to notify Staffing Solutions Enterprises immediately (no later than 24 hours) after your learn of the situation. The notification will need to include the names of the individuals you encountered during this time and the dates of the contact. Your health and safety are important to as well, and we will communicate to you in the event a clients’ employee is diagnosed with COVID-19 or is suspected of having COVID-19 and you have been in direct contact with them.
- COVID – 19 Know the symptoms of COVID-19 which can include the following (the list is not all possible symptoms, please contact a healthcare provider for symptoms that are sever or concerning to you):
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever or Chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- New loss of taste or smell
- Visit the CDC website for more detailed information at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- Employees that are having COVID symptoms should stay home and notify their SSE representative
- COVID – 19 is thought to be spread mainly from person to person through respiratory droplets produced through coughing, sneezing or talking between people that are in close contact with one another (6 feet).
- Please visit the CDC website for further information https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/how-covid-spreads.html
- Preventing or slowing down the spread of COVID – 19
- Wash your hands properly
- Avoid Close contact
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily (tables, doorknobs, light switched, desks, handles, etc.)
- Use Soap and Water and then a household disinfectant.
- Monitor your Health Daily
- Be alert for symptoms
- Take your temperature daily
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- Wear a mask around people who do not live in your household
- Mask should cover your nose and mouth and secured under your chin
- Visit the CDC for more detailed information https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/how-to-wear-cloth-face-coverings.html
- Visit the CDC website for further information https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
- Seek emergency medical attention for individual showing emergency warning signs for COVID19 (this list is not all possible symptoms)
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
- Call 911 and notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who may have COVID – 19
If you have questions or concerns regarding this information please contact your SSE Representative.