These are the latest hot job opportunities available through Staffing Solutions Enterprises the week of October 19.
Our client in Avon Lake is seeking an experienced Accounting Clerk for a three month temporary assignment. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for data entry, filing and reports for accounts payable.
- High School degree
- Experience with accounting software is preferred
- Position is 24-32 hours per week: Monday-Friday
This Accounting Clerk job in Avon Lake is a hot job this week! Pay is $12-$13 per hour. View the full Accounting Clerk job description and apply directly here.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Our premier client located in Mentor is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Specialist for a 3-4 month contract job opportunity. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will be responsible for preparing documents for the registration of new products, maintaining submission documents, reviewing the International Regulatory Status Tracking (IRST) report and investigating all unapproved activity.
- Four year degree required, preferably with scientific, engineering, regulatory, quality systems, legal, or general business core concentration
- Prior international business, regulatory, or quality assurance experience is highly desired
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Bilingual skills are highly desired
This Regulatory Affairs Specialist job in Mentor is a hot job this week! View the full Regulatory Affairs Specialist job description and apply directly here.
Business Systems Analyst
Our client in Cleveland is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a direct hire job opportunity. The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the development of business intelligence, providing training to the user community and serving as a departmental IT liaison.
- Bachelor's degree
- Four or more years of related work experience
- Proven knowledge of Tableau and Microsoft SharePoint
- Project Management experience a plus
- Proven analytical abilities to understand data and manipulate it across systems
This Business Systems Analyst job in Cleveland is a hot job this week! View the full Business Systems Analyst job description and apply directly here.
Customer Service Representative
Our client in Medina is seeking a skilled Customer Service Representative for a temporary employment opportunity. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for receiving incoming order information, responding to customer needs and communicating regularly with the field sales person.
- High School diploma
- Three to five years previous experience in dealing with internal/external customers
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, preferable experience in Reflections, E21, and EDI or other warehouse management systems
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
This Customer Service Representative job in Medina is a hot job this week! View the full Customer Service Representative job description and apply directly here.
Our client in Shaker Heights is seeking an IT Director for a direct employment opportunity. The IT Director will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the day to day operations, supporting multiple and diverse programming languages, establishing procedures for applications management and managing department budgets.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 10 years of healthcare AND information technology experience
- Experience with project management methodologies and directing multi-functional teams
- Web programming and development across multiple and diverse programming languages including PHP, AJAX, SMOL, Java, JQuery and Perl
This IT Director job in Shaker Heights is a hot job this week! View the full IT Director job description and apply directly here.
Want to discover all of the Staffing Solutions Enterprises Hot Jobs Opportunities in addition to this week’s hot permanent job opportunities? Then visit our job postings here, or register with us to receive alerts for specific job openings. Like or Share this post with your friends.