These are the latest hot job opportunities available through Staffing Solutions Enterprises the week of September 8.
HR System Specialist
Our client located in Mayfield Heights, OH is seeking an HR System Specialist to join their team for a contact-to-hire job opportunity. The client will consider a recent college graduate who has majored in Human Resources and also has strong computer skills. The HR System Specialist will be responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the integrated Human Resources/Payroll System database (including the Self-Service application) by making employee and table changes, preparing and processing group insurance enrollment billings utilizing the HR/Payroll System database, and providing standard and customer reports as needed. This candidate will assist with the coordination and implementation of Company activities and provides on a backup basis ongoing administrative support to the Human Resources Department, as required.
- Minimum 1-3 years in Human Resource Department as an HR generalist or equivalent experience in terms of a working knowledge of HR/Payroll systems including report writing experience, creating customized reports and updating benefit plan coding
- Working knowledge of Ceridian's HR/Payroll Latitude platform preferred
- Two year Associates Degree in a business related field with 1-3 years experience in Human Resources systems administration or equivalent gained through a combination of knowledge and experience
This contract-to-hire job opportunity as an HR System Specialist is a hot job this week! Pay is up to $15 per hour. View the full HR System Specialist job description and apply directly here.
Our client with locations in Euclid and Shaker Heights, OH is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator to join their team for a 4 month temporary assignment in their call center. Work schedule of Monday thru Friday, 8am -7pm at their Shaker Heights location with a rotating weekend schedule of Saturday & Sunday, 8am-5pm at their Euclid location. The Scheduling Coordinator is primarily responsible for scheduling patient appointments in a courteous manner. The candidate also verifies and inputs insurance/appointment/patient information in a timely and accurate fashion from a back office or call center setting; and handles a wide variety of patient inquiries regarding appointments and services to ensure patients can access services with minimal hassle or delay.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in patient registration, scheduling, office, or related medical field using computers required.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology and patient scheduling experience required. Proven knowledge of third party managed care insurance requirements required
- Demonstrated ability to use PCs, Microsoft Office suite, and general office equipment (i.e. printers, copy machine, multi-line phone, FAX machine, etc.) required
- Experience using clinical computer systems required
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem solving ability. Notable client service, communication and relationship building skills required.
- Education Requirements: High School diploma or GED required. Degree or progress towards degree preferred. Completion of medical terminology coursework required.
This temporary job assignment as a Scheduling Coordinator is a hot job this week! Pay is up to $14 per hour. View the full Scheduling Coordinator job description and apply directly here.
Join an award-winning team of professionals at Staffing Solutions Enterprises, located in Mayfield Heights, OH. We are seeking a candidate with 3 - 5 years of experience in processing Accounts Receivables and Payables, Data Entry, Excel 2010 and Outlook with an Associates degree in Accounting. Working hours are Monday through Friday, 8 - 5 pm with the potential for overtime.
- Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, and General Accounting
- Assisting in payroll processing and act as backup to our payroll team during vacations and paid time off. This position will be housed in our corporate office in Mayfield Heights.
- Associate's Degree required
This contact job as an Accounting Specialist is a hot job this week! View the full Accounting Specialist job description and apply directly here.
Our client located in Fairlawn, Ohio, just outside of Akron, is currently seeking an experienced and successful Senior Accountant to join their winning team in a direct hire position specializing in State and Local Tax. Our client offers a fast-paced, technically advanced, and challenging environment for experienced professionals with competitive compensation and benefits packages, ongoing training on the latest technical issues supporting the public accounting industry, ongoing professional development, and an energetic culture that encourages advancement and promotion.
- 2-4 years prior tax experience related to multi-state taxation
- CPA or JD preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required, Masters Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
This direct hire permanent job as a Senior Accountant is hot job this week! View the full Senior Accountant job description and apply directly here.
Want to discover all of the Staffing Solutions Enterprises Hot Jobs Opportunities in addition to this weeks Hot contract job opportunities? Then visit our job postings here, or register with us to receive alerts for specific job openings. Like or Share this post with your friends.