These are the latest hot job opportunities available through Staffing Solutions Enterprises the week of September 8.
We are seeking a skilled Marketing Manager for a direct hire job opportunity in Mayfield Heights. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and leading the execution of the strategic marketing plan. Essential duties include developing the social media strategy for the company, leading the use of all company marketing technology, developing partner relationships and maintaining the customer database for email marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least five to seven years of work experience in the Marketing field
- At least two years of experience in a leadership/supervisory role
- Knowledge of Word Processing software, basic website design/maintenance and Marketing Design software
This Marketing Manager job in Mayfield Heights is a hot job this week! View the full Marketing Manager job description and apply directly here.
Our client in Shaker Heights has an immediate need in their Marketing and Communications department for a temporary Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for sorting incoming mail, maintaining the media relations tracking sheet, compiling social media analytics reports and assisting with data entry for marketing initiatives.
- High School diploma or GED required
- At least five years of experience in an administrative/secretarial position
- Notable client service, communication and relationship building skills required
- Demonstrated ability to use PCs, Advanced Microsoft Office suite knowledge, and knowledge of general office equipment
This Administrative Assistant job in Shake Heights is a hot job this week! Pay is $22-$25 per hour. View the full Administrative Assistant job description and apply directly here.
Business Systems Analyst
Our client located in Cleveland is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a direct hire job opportunity. The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for developing data visualization reports, providing development support to query data, supporting departments in analyzing business applications and serving as a departmental IT liaison.
- Bachelor's degree
- Four or more years of related work experience
- Proven knowledge of business intelligence applications such as Tableau
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
This Business Systems Analyst job in Cleveland is a hot job this week! View the full Business Systems Analyst job description and apply directly here.
Front Desk Receptionist
Our client in Warrensville Heights is seeking a Concierge/Front Desk Receptionist for a short-term temporary assignment. The Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for responding to inquiries, effectively handling all phone calls, ensuring lobby area appears neat and professional and performing other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED or one year of experience in a customer service oriented role
- Basic knowledge of customer service concepts and procedures
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key contacts to enhance work flow and quality
This Front Desk Receptionist job in Warrensville Heights is a hot job this week! Pay is $15 per hour. View the full Front Desk Receptionist job description and apply directly here.
Our client in Wickliffe is seeking a Web Developer for a contract job opportunity. The Web Developer will be responsible for assisting the Public Website team on website development projects and support.
- Bachelor's degree in computer technology or related field
- At least five years of demonstrated experience with .NET, C#, HTML/CSS programming and information management for website development and production
- At least two years of experience with SQL database
- Demonstrated web programming and development experience with Ektron, Sitecore or equivalent content management system
This Web Developer job in Wickliffe is a hot job this week! View the full Web Developer job description and apply directly here.
Want to discover all of the Staffing Solutions Enterprises Hot Jobs Opportunities in addition to this week’s hot permanent job opportunities? Then visit our job postings here, or register with us to receive alerts for specific job openings. Like or Share this post with your friends.