These are the latest hot job opportunities available through Staffing Solutions Enterprises the week of September 28.
Account Manager Assistant
Our client located in Mentor has an immediate opening for a 6-month contract Account Manager Assistant. The Account Manager Assistant will be responsible for a variety of behind-the-scenes tasks to support the Account Managers in their responsibilities. Essential duties include managing the sales queue in the company's proprietary software, running reports, investigating past-due invoices and reviewing certain Work Orders before they are invoiced.
- College experience is preferred
- Five or more years of experience in an office environment
- General computer skills including proficiency in typing and Microsoft Office
- Intermediate math skills and general financial knowledge
This Account Manager Assistant job in Mentor is a hot job this week! Pay is $18-$20 per hour. View the full Account Manager Assistant job description and apply directly here.
Our client in Solon is seeking an experienced HR Coordinator for a 3-month contract employment opportunity. The HR Coordinator will be responsible for processing biweekly payroll via ADP, resetting passwords, assisting with benefit and disability paperwork and verifying temporary employee time cards.
- Some college coursework completed
- Payroll experience preferably with ADP
- HR administrative experience
This HR Coordinator job in Solon is a hot job this week! View the full HR Coordinator job description and apply directly here.
Sr. IT Software Application Engineer
Our client located in Cleveland is seeking an IT Software Application Engineer for a direct hire job opportunity. The IT Software Application Engineer will be responsible for defining system design and user interface, responding to complex application issues, training application administrators and making recommendations to improve IT processes and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
- Seven years of relevant software application administration or programming
- Extensive experience in application architecture and configuration, Microsoft technologies, and business development
- Four or more years of experience using automated test tools for functional and/or performance, stability, scalability, and reliability testing using SOASTA CloudTest, LoadRunner, Silk Performer, Gomez, Keynote, etc.
This Sr. IT Software Application Engineer job in Cleveland is a hot job this week! View the full Sr. IT Software Application Engineer job description and apply directly here.
Administrative Assistant - HR & Development
Our client in Beachwood is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a direct employment job opportunity. Under minimal supervision, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to assigned executive staff in the Development and Human Resources Development Departments. Essential duties include maintaining database records, coordinating meeting logistics, preparing expense accounts and providing back up support to the President and his Executive Assistant.
- High School diploma or GED
- At least five years of administrative assistant experience with bookkeeping aptitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to develop promotional materials and write business correspondence
This Administrative Assistant - HR & Development job in Beachwood is a hot job this week! Salary is $35K-$40K per year. View the full Administrative Assistant - HR & Development job description and apply directly here.
Change Management/Training Specialist
Our client in Shaker Heights is seeking a Change Management/Training Specialist for a direct hire job opportunity. The Change Management/Training Specialist will be responsible for creating presentations, facilitating communication strategies, assisting in the development of team members and motivating end-user adoption.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Three years of healthcare experience with some experience with change management, end user support or training
- Marketing/communications, project management experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use PCs, Microsoft Office suite and general office equipment required
This Change Management/Training Specialist job in Shaker Heights is a hot job this week! View the full Change Management/Training Specialist job description and apply directly here.
Want to discover all of the Staffing Solutions Enterprises Hot Jobs Opportunities in addition to this week’s hot permanent job opportunities? Then visit our job postings here, or register with us to receive alerts for specific job openings. Like or Share this post with your friends.