These are the latest hot job opportunities available through Staffing Solutions Enterprises the week of September 14.
Our client, a rapidly growing pricing consulting firm in Lyndhurst Mayfield, is seeking a Talent Recruiter for a direct employment opportunity. The Talent Recruiter will be responsible for the sourcing and selection of candidates. Essential duties include utilizing various channels to recruit qualified candidates, conducting phone screenings, scheduling post-interview debrief sessions and maintaining the recruiting applicant tracking system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or other related area
- At least five years of professional recruiting experience
- High degree of proficiency is required in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System. PC Recruiter experience is a plus
This Talent Recruiter job in Lyndhurst Mayfield is a hot job this week! View the full Talent Recruiter job description and apply directly here.
Our client in Lyndhurst Mayfield has an immediate need for a Sales Administrator for a direct hire job opportunity. The Sales Administrator will be responsible for maintaining customer databases, preparing summary materials for the sales team, managing lead generation calling calendars and conducting routine scheduled data quality checks.
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Three or more years of experience in Sales Administration or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with CRM applications is a plus, Salesforce.com particularly
This Sales Administrator job in Lyndhurst Mayfield is a hot job this week! View the full Sales Administrator job description and apply directly here.
Oracle Development Supervisor
Our client located in Shaker Heights is seeking an Oracle Development Supervisor for a direct hire job opportunity. The Oracle Development Supervisor will be responsible for leading regular status sessions, delivering annual evaluations and partnering with the Project Management Office to support all phases of project implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Business Management required
- Five or more years of experience in a Healthcare IT environment supporting business applications such as Oracle eBusiness Suite, Kronos, CMSI, CPSI, and more
- Knowledge of SQL databases required
- ITIL Foundations Certified preferred
This Oracle Development Supervisor job in Shaker Heights is a hot job this week! View the full Oracle Development Supervisor job description and apply directly here.
Assistant Director of Operations
Our client in downtown Cleveland is seeking an Assistant Director of Operations for a direct employment job opportunity. The Assistant Director of Operations will be responsible for developing a program for tracking compliance with grant payment term sheets, assisting in the coordination of materials for Board and Committee meetings, responding to various requests from internal staff and taking on various responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a high academic achievement
- Five to ten years of experience in office management, administration or comparable experience
- Non-profit staff or volunteer experience
- Financial experience helpful
This Assistant Director of Operations job in Cleveland is a hot job this week! View the full Assistant Director of Operations job description and apply directly here.
Manufacturing Contract Recruiter
Our client in Cleveland is seeking a Manufacturing Contract Recruiter for a 12 month contract job opportunity. The Manufacturing Contract Recruiter will be responsible for managing open requisitions, conducting ongoing research to identify job boards, developing recruiting plans and establishing and maintaining relationships with hiring managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Five or more years of experience in recruiting/HR, preferably in a global manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of technical and non-technical positions
This Manufacturing Contract Recruiter job in Cleveland is a hot job this week! Pay is $20-$25 per hour. View the full Manufacturing Contract Recruiter job description and apply directly here.
Want to discover all of the Staffing Solutions Enterprises Hot Jobs Opportunities in addition to this week’s hot permanent job opportunities? Then visit our job postings here, or register with us to receive alerts for specific job openings. Like or Share this post with your friends.