These are the latest hot job opportunities available through Staffing Solutions Enterprises the week of November 9.
Our client in Strongsville is seeking an entry-level Campus Recruiter for a full-time permanent job opportunity. The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for coordinating recruiting activity, developing relationships with campus placement offices and will act as the main point of contact for students.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to attract and retain talent
- Ability to quickly acquire strong knowledge of recruiting policies, procedures and databases
- Ability to utilize applicant tracking system
This Campus Recruiter job in Strongsville is a hot job this week! Salary is $30K-$35K per year. View the full Campus Recruiter job description and apply directly here.
Our client located in Brecksville is seeking an experienced Benefits Specialist for a direct hire job opportunity. The Benefits Specialist will be responsible for reviewing benefits with new employees, processing enrollments, maintaining payroll records and retaining accurate employee records.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in processing employee benefits
- Experience supporting 1000+ employees preferred
This Benefits Specialist job in Brecksville is a hot job this week! View the full Benefits Specialist job description and apply directly here.
Our client in Shaker Heights is currently seeking an IT-Report Developer for a direct hire job opportunity. The Report Developer will be responsible for writing data retrieval programs, creating technical documentation, writing stored procedures and performing quality assurance testing of reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business, Mathematics or related field preferred
- At least three years of report development and analytics experience using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Analysis Services
- Experience with data cube development and reporting is required
- Thorough understanding of stored procedures, T-SQL, functions, and SQL Queries required
This IT-Report Developer job in Shaker Heights is a hot job this week! View the full IT-Report Developer job description and apply directly here.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client in Mentor has a temp to hire job opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for opening and distributing incoming mail to the Accounts Payable Coordinators, scanning all entered invoices and researching and correcting errors that occur during the invoice image upload process.
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous office work experience
This Accounts Payable Clerk job in Mentor is a hot job this week! Pay is $13-$14 per hour. View the full Accounts Payable Clerk job description and apply directly here.
Our client in Highland Heights is seeking an experienced Freight Analyst for a contract job opportunity. The Freight Analyst will be responsible for pulling reports and analyzing billing/operations to figure out why freight costs are high. This assignment will be for at least 90 days and could possibly become permanent.
- High School degree
- Experience with contract negotiations
- Experience with KPIs (Key Performance indicators)
- Advanced Excel skills
This Freight Analyst job in Highland Heights is a hot job this week! View the full Freight Analyst job description and apply directly here.
Want to discover all of the Staffing Solutions Enterprises Hot Jobs Opportunities in addition to this week’s hot permanent job opportunities? Then visit our job postings here, or register with us to receive alerts for specific job openings. Like or Share this post with your friends.