These are the latest hot job opportunities available through Staffing Solutions Enterprises the week of August 31.
Our client in Cleveland is seeking a Benefits Analyst for a direct employment opportunity. The Benefits Analyst will assist the Benefits Manager with the implementation of new programs and will oversee the various benefits activities by taking the lead in daily operations. Essential responsibilities include evaluating external market benchmark data, developing system training documents for the HR Benefits team and assisting with the benefits integration plans.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in Human Resources or Finance preferred
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must have an understanding of various regulations such as: ERISA, USERRA, COBRA, HIPPA, etc.
This Benefits Analyst job in Cleveland is a hot job this week! View the full Benefits Analyst job description and apply directly here.
Our premier client in Painesville is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a contract job opportunity. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for processing purchasing requisitions, providing back-up for other departmental administrative assistants and data entry.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) & databases
This Administrative Assistant job in Painesville is a hot job this week! Pay is $18-$20 per hour. View the full Administrative Assistant job description and apply directly here.
Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician
Our premier client located in Cleveland is seeking a Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician for a direct employment job opportunity. This position will be responsible for performing analytic processes, maintaining patient test result records, documenting all quality control activities and attending monthly department meetings.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or Medical Technology
- CLS, MT, MLT or equivalent certification eligibility preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in the clinical laboratory is required
- Must have the ability to establish work priorities and handle several procedures simultaneously
This Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician job in Cleveland is a hot job this week! Salary is $41K-$52K per year. View the full Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician job description and apply directly here.
Our client in Shaker Heights is currently seeking a Report Developer for a contract job opportunity. The Report Developer will work with customers and peers to design, develop, modify and test data marts and data models that meet the customer's needs.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business, Mathematics or related field
- At least 3 years of report development and analytics experience using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Analysis Services
- Experience with data cube development and reporting is required
This Report Developer job in Shaker Heights is a hot job this week! View the full Report Developer job description and apply directly here.
Patient Account Receivable Specialist
Our client in Cleveland is seeking a Patient Account Receivable Specialist for a 2-4 week temporary job opportunity. The Patient Account Receivable Specialist will help clean up outstanding patient account receivables.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's degree preferred
- One year administrative experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Medical billing, medical terminology, or healthcare experience preferred
This Patient Account Receivable Specialist job in Cleveland is a hot job this week! Pay is $12-$13 per hour. View the full Patient Account Receivable Specialist job description and apply directly here.
Want to discover all of the Staffing Solutions Enterprises Hot Jobs Opportunities in addition to this week’s hot permanent job opportunities? Then visit our job postings here, or register with us to receive alerts for specific job openings. Like or Share this post with your friends.