Women Helping Women
Founded in 2006 by Carmella Calta and SueAnn Naso of Staffing Solutions Enterprises, the primary focus of the Executive HR Women’s Network (EHRWN) is to host events that promote professional development, address relevant HR issues and topics, and offer opportunities to network with other women in HR. All industry segments are represented in the group, however, the common denominator is that each woman holds a leadership position in HR. The broad scope of HR women and industries provides a dynamic conversation about the challenges and opportunities we experience in our careers and daily operations.
The organization has grown to over 400 members.
Recent topics and event panel discussions have included:
- Inclusive & Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Coaching for Leadership Development: How You Can Drive Success in Your Organization
- Measuring the Immeasurable: Turning Data into HR Solutions
- #METOO and Appropriate Workplace Behavior
- Embracing Social Media to Attract, Retain and Engage Your Employees
- Engaging Young Professionals: Attracting, Managing and Connecting with the Next Generation of the Workforce
- Addressing Women’s Wellness and Best Workplace Practices
Read more about the Executive HR Women’s Network in: