Executive HR Women’s Network: Women Helping Women
Founded in 2006 by Carmella Calta and SueAnn Naso of Staffing Solutions Enterprises, the primary focus of the Executive HR Women’s Network is to host events that promote professional development, address relevant HR issues and topics, and offer opportunities to network with other women in HR. All industry segments are represented in the group, however, the common denominator is that each woman holds a leadership position in HR. The broad scope of HR women and industries provides a dynamic conversation about the challenges and opportunities we experience in our careers and daily operations.
The organization has grown to have over 400 members.
Recent topics and event panel discussions have included:
- #METOO and Appropriate Workplace Behavior
- Embracing Social Media to Attract, Retain and Engage Your Employees
- Engaging Young Professionals: Attracting, Managing and Connecting with the Next Generation of the Workforce
- Addressing Women’s Wellness and Best Workplace Practices
- Flexibility & Its Effectiveness in Great Workplaces
Read more about the Executive HR Women’s Network in:
- CBC Magazine, “SHARED WORLDS: HR women’s network offers real-life solutions to workplace challenges”
- ERC: HR Trends Update, “The Executive HR Women’s Network: Connecting Women and Opportunity”
Join our Executive HR Women’s Network communications list and connect with other leading women in Cleveland:
#Metoo and Appropriate Workplace Behavior.