Giving Back to Our Community
Charity is a yearlong commitment for Staffing Solutions Enterprises and our employees. Our commitment to community and charity has resulted in the creation of a staff-driven charity rotation program called the SSE Monthly Give Back Program.
The SSE Monthly Give Back Program highlights organizations chosen and voted on by the staff. Each organization holds a special place in someone’s heart.
We strongly believe that every dollar helps and sometimes the most important thing we can do is to help create awareness for these charities in need. Here are the 2019 Charities of Choice. Click on the links for more detail on the organization. Sign up for our monthly newsletter to learn how our team is committed to making a difference and learn ways you can get involved too.
The 2020 SSE Monthly Give Back Program Charities of Choice are:
- Akron Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Cleveland Animal Protective League
- Cleveland Kid’s Book Bank
- End 68 Hours of Hunger
- Forbes House
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- Lake Humane Society
- Laura’s Home
- Northeast Ohio Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (NEO SPCA)
- Providence House
- Special Olympics
- United Service Organization (USO) for the Armed Services