These are the latest hot job opportunities available through Staffing Solutions Enterprises the week of October 7.
Operations Support Specialist
Our client located in Mayfield Heights is seeking 12 Operations Support Specialists for temporary positions. The Operations Support Specialists will perform a combination of paralegal and administrative duties to assist their customers with certain aspects of medical record collections. Responsibilities include document review, extracting data, and data entry fro litigation for multiple projects.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Legal, Customer Service or Medical Field
- Efficiency with technology including programs and applications
- Strong communication skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
This Operations Support Specialist position is a hot job this week! Pay is $13 per hour. View the full Operations Support Specialist job description and apply directly here.
QC Lab Tech – Wet Chemistry
Our Client located in Spartanburg, SC is seeking a QC Lab Tech for a temp-to-hire position. The QC Lab Tech will analyze materials, run wet titration methods, make decisions regarding quality approvals and manufacturing batches/shipments in a batch manufacturing environment, and will provide support for investigation of problem batches. Prospective employees must be available to work rotating shifts.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of previous QC/QA lab experience in a chemical manufacturing plant
- Experience with ICP, GC, and IR
- Familiarity with various wet chemistry methods
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 40 lbs.
This QC Lab Tech – Wet Chemistry position is a hot job this week! Pay is $16-$20 per hour. View the full QC Lab Tech – Wet Chemistry job description and apply directly here.
Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to work full-time at The Lubrizol Corporation in Painesville. Our client is seeking someone to act as a project leader for a significant project workload. Job duties include reviewing code and engineering standards, providing operations support, and working with production personnel to troubleshoot and resolve electrical equipment for process issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Technology
- Minimum two years of electrical distribution and/or control system experience
- Experience with electrical systems in a manufacturing plant environment
- Knowledge of topics such as power equipment-transformers, HVAC, variable frequency drives, P&ID’s and ISA nomenclature, PLCs, and voltages.
- Capability of leading problem solving teams
- Awareness of OSHA, NFPA and other governing bodies
This Electrical Engineer position is a hot job this week! Pay salary is $89,000-$104,000. View the full Electrical Engineer job description and apply directly here.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Our client, Chemtool Inc., located in Rockton, IL is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a temp-to-hire position. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for processing, distributing, and maintaining invoices. Other duties include processing financial forms, reconciling accounts, posting credit memos, assisting with weekly reports, monitoring accounts, and corresponding with vendors.
- Associates Degree or higher PLUS a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in accounts payable
- Proficiency in general accounting procedures, data entry, and management
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong working knowledge of SAP or similar accounting software (Oracle, PeopleSoft, Chempak, etc.)
This Accounts Payable Specialist position is a hot job this week! View the full Accounts Payable Specialist job description and apply directly here.
Electrician – Industrial Maintenance
Our client located in Bowling Green is seeking to bring on an Electrician for a long-term contract position. The electrician will report directly to the crafts foreman and would be responsible for using the required competencies and skills to troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and install electrical equipment. This individual will also be expected to keep up to date with the latest electrical technology and trade methods while demonstrating quality workmanship.
- 3-5 years prior experience in the industrial electrical field working in a manufacturing setting
- Skilled in all types of conduit layout, bending and installation
- Experienced in installation, troubleshooting and repair of single and 3-phase motors
- Understanding in application of NFPA 70 code
- Able to interpret wiring diagrams and schematics
- Able to maintain a physically strenuous routine
This Electrician – Industrial Maintenance position is a hot job this week! Pay is up to $26 per hour. View the full Electrician – Industrial Maintenance job description and apply directly here.
Want to discover all of the Staffing Solutions Enterprises Hot Jobs Opportunities in addition to this weeks Hot contract job opportunities? Then visit our job postings here, or register with us to receive alerts for specific job openings. Like or Share this post with your friends.