These are the latest hot job opportunities available through Staffing Solutions Enterprises the week of October 20.
The Lubrizol Corporation is seeking an Accounting Analyst to join their Information Systems department full-time at their Wickliffe location. The Accounting Analyst will set up and provide support for capital project managers as well as track global spend. The position’s duties include monitoring IS capital spending and developing quarterly forecasts, tracking global IS spend within SAP, and preparing monthly and quarterly accounting data as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 1-3 years of accounting experience. Client would consider recent college graduate with internship or co-op experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Capable of learning new systems, procedures, and processes
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Outlook
This Accounting Analyst position is a hot job this week! Salary is $55,000-$65,000. View the full Accounting Analyst job description and apply directly here.
Technical Service Representative
Our client located in Cleveland is seeking two Technical Service Representatives for seasonal full-time positions. The Technical Service Representatives are responsible for resolving technical problems and answering inquires for customers. Position duties include interpreting service manuals and schematic diagrams, processing credit card orders through SL8/Infor operating system, responding to customers, and documenting customer call data in Manage Engine software.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years Customer Service/Technical Service experience. Preferably in a consumer product organization
- Skills with Microsoft Office products
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Must be able to comply with a nicotine-free environment
This Technical Service Representative position is a hot job this week! Pay is $13-$15 per hour. View the full Technical Service Representative job description and apply directly here.
Senior Operations Supervisor
Our client located in Cleveland is seeking a Senior Operations Supervisor to join their team for a full-time job opportunity. The Senior Operations Supervisor will oversee the Cash operations and staff by overseeing department operations, providing quality service to customers, and making sure the department balances daily without impacting the customers. Daily duties include evaluating and documenting staff performances, providing ongoing training and development to staff and supervisors, and ensuring adherence to system guidelines and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-7 years of related work experience (preferably manufacturing experience)
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, E-mail, and various internet applications
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Developed customer service skills
This Senior Operations Supervisor position is a hot job this week! View the full Senior Operations Supervisor job description and apply directly here.
Audit Sr. Associate/Manager
Our client located in Westlake is seeking an Audit Sr. Associate/Manager to join their team for a full-time position. The Audit Sr. Associate/Manager will assume the role of “In-charge” on review and compilation engagements. Responsibilities include developing and maintaining productive relationships with client management, delegating and supervising work successfully, using technology to continually learn and share knowledge with team members, and generating new business opportunities.
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 4-5 years public accounting experience
- Solid accounting and tax skills in compilation and review and business/individual tax preparation
- Strong supervisory skills
This Audit Sr. Associate/Manager position is a hot job this week! View the full Audit Sr. Associate/Manager job description and apply directly here.
Customer Service Representative
Our client located in North Olmsted is seeking two Customer Service Representatives to join their team for a 6 month temporary assignment. The Customer Service Representatives will perform customer service activities by responding to customer inquires, managing and assessing customer-related problems, and meeting call quality standards. Other daily functions include working effectively with cross-functional departments, promptly responding to customer requests, and other duties as assigned. Preference is given to candidates with business to business customer service experience.
- College or Associate’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years customer service/order management experience in a similar industry
- Ability to manage a high volume of work with accuracy
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to make quick and accurate decisions
- SAP experience preferred
This Customer Service Representative position is a hot job this week! Pay is $16 per hour. View the full Customer Service Representative job description and apply directly here.
Want to discover all of the Staffing Solutions Enterprises Hot Jobs Opportunities in addition to this weeks hot permanent job opportunities? Then visit our job postings here, or register with us to receive alerts for specific job openings. Like or Share this post with your friends.