Thank you for your confidence in Staffing Solutions Enterprises (“SSE”). For the service of our employee, whose name appears under “Employee Name”, we will invoice your company as agreed. The billing rate charged is determined on a basis of the amount of experience necessary to do the assignment. Should you wish to use our employee for other assignments, please contact your SSE representative. Call your local SSE office for any adjustment in the hourly-billing rate. Our employee is assigned to you under the following conditions of Assignment:
- I certify that I have verified the total hours as indicated to be correct, and I authorize Staffing Solutions Enterprises to bill my company for the same
- SSE incurs considerable expense to recruit, evaluate and retain its associates. To offset these expenses and any future revenue loss, SSE reserves the right to charge you a fee in the event you hire the employee named on this time card before, during or after an assignment with your company. The fee will be calculated at 1% per $1,000 of salary with a minimum of one thousand dollars ($1,000) to a maximum of 30%. This fee is in addition to any service hours billed to you up to the date of hire. The conversion fee is payable if you hire our employees assigned to you regardless of the employment classification, on either a permanent, temporary (including temporary assignments through another agency) or consulting basis within six months after the last day assigned to your company. You also agree to pay a conversion fee if our employee assigned to you is hired by a subsidiary or other company as a result of your referral of our employee to that company.
- SSE will bill you for the hours listed on the time card. Overtime hours will be billed at time-and-a-half. Because SSE invoices reflect payroll we have already paid, our invoices are due upon receipt;
- Each invoice will evidence a separate and distinct contract. Unless otherwise prohibited by the law of the state where this placement occurred, in the event that you fail to pay the charges of SSE when due, then you agree to pay all costs of collection, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, whether or not a suit is initiated.
- SSE employees are assigned based on a particular job description and may not change job duties without SSE’s prior approval. SSE requires a four-hour per day work minimum for each employee assigned.
- SSE associates may not operate or drive any motorized vehicle, travel on behalf of the customer or operate any machinery (except office machinery) without prior written consent. The insurance furnished by SSE does not cover physical loss, damage or any liability of the operation of the client’s equipment.
- You represent that your work site and company complies with EEO, OSHA and other applicable rules and regulations.
- SSE assumes no responsibility if our employee handles cash, securities or other valuables.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EMEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR EXPENSES OR LOST PROFITS UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE RENDERED BY SSE